Following the talks, the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev and the President of the Republic of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko adopted a Joint Statement.
Several important bilateral documents and agreements were signed in the presence of the heads of state.
Among them are:
– Action plan for the development of cooperation between the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Republic of Belarus for 2024-2025;
– Agreement on the use of electronic product certification systems;
– Agreement in the development of competition, protection of consumer rights, and regulation of the advertising market;
– Agreement on scientific and production cooperation;
– Agreement on the establishment of sister city relations and the development of multifaceted cooperation between the cities of Tashkent and Minsk;
– Protocol on cooperation in the energy sector;
– Protocol on cooperation in the intellectual property;
– Program of cooperation in sports for 2024-2025;
– Program of cooperation in culture and art for 2024-2025;
– Program of cooperation in training, retraining, and advanced training of teaching staff in preschool education institutions for 2024-2025;
– Roadmap in education for 2024-2025;
– Roadmap in agro-industrial complex for 2024-2026;
– Plan of joint activities to develop cooperation in plant quarantine;
– Action plan in the tourism sector for 2024-2025.
In addition, as part of the visit, a Schedule of mutual visits of delegations of the regions of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Republic of Belarus in 2024 was signed.